As a C-level Microsoft executive and thought leader, Gavriella brings over 20 years of executive leadership experience, has grown a P&L of $6.5B and currently leads a global portfolio that influences over $1 trillion in ecosystems revenues. In this short interview she shares some quick insights into her journey and the things she feels have helped make her successful.
1. What is your favorite snack?
2. What is your favorite book (doesn’t have to be about business)?
3. A quote or mantra that helps guide you?
4. What’s one thing you make sure to do every day?
5. What would friends say is the “secret to your success”?
6. If you were in business school right now, what would be the most important thing to study?
7. What is your advice to a graduating MBA student in 2020?